8.5.2012

Cards...

Some of you know that I've been making all kinds of cards for years. I've made all my Christmas cards since 1992 and a lot of others too. I've got lots of ideas in my mind and in my sketchbook and when it's actually  time to make something, I just gather the ideas and start working.

So here are some of the cards I've made this spring... 


Angry Bird themed invitations to Lauri's birthday party (made real quickly on one morning as I realized I just had to make them if I wanted to invite his friends for the party... it happens...).


Angry Bird themed birthday card for Lauri :). And the little needlefelted piggy as well. 


Birthday card for a male relative... 


Birthday card for a friend... 


...and so is this one. 

I just finished up a wedding invitation project for a friend... will show you that later. 

It's been a busy spring. It's been quite cold too... but finally, there are flowers!!! 
Love those color spots in my garden... 


Hope you're all having a beautiful spring!!!


9 kommenttia:

Virkattu lintu kirjoitti...

Kivoja kortteja! Suosikkini on nuo ihanat vihreät possut :)

nest full of eggs kirjoitti...

I like that you sign & date each card ~ that's a good idea

Mervi kirjoitti...

Kiitos kovasti :)! Toisinaan kortit syntyvät vauhdilla, sen enempia suunnittelematta... näin kävi tuon possukortinkin kanssa.

Mervi kirjoitti...

Thank you, Rachel... I like signing the cards, makes them a bit more special.

Karen kirjoitti...

Your cards are really lovely and special. You are a gifted card-designer/maker! Thanks for sharing them with :)
How great to finally see that crocus poking her pretty face up in your northern climate! Yay!
xo Karen

Mervi kirjoitti...

Your kind words make me smile... thank you dear Karen!

Isn't that so... it's so wonderful to see little flowers growing up after the long white winter. It's a rainy day but that's good for the nature... makes everything grow faster and it looks so much greener already!

un arc en ciel dans le lavabo kirjoitti...

you're a pro with paper art, like Rachel & Karen !

Mervi kirjoitti...

Hey you... a pro is a lot to say ;)! But I'm so honored to hear that... thank you Valérie!!!

nest full of eggs kirjoitti...

Hi Mervi !
How have you been?
I thought you might be interested in contributing to a Scandinavian Christmas 2013, please go here: http://the-pickled-herring.blogspot.com/2012/10/im-back-had-wonderful-summer-and-early.html