19.2.2012

Sunday

It's been a peaceful Sunday, much needed every once in a while. Time to think, time to settle down and have a cup of tea. Time to crochet and make plans for the new week. The boys have been out with their friends and my husband has been working... so I've been enjoying the house just for myself.                                                                             
                                    



Last week I found a w.i.p. granny square blanket I started crocheting over 2 years ago. Now it's time to finish it up and start a new bigger project (already have something in my mind).






































I like crocheting little flowers and trying out new patterns... the one above is one of the newest ones. I found the pattern at Ninuska's blog. I added a safety pin on the back and already used it.

We had friends over yesterday and I got a bouquet of tulips... my favorite flowers! They are also a definite sign of spring :).

4 kommenttia:

nest full of eggs kirjoitti...

pretty pinks & greys... pink tulips were the flowers in my wedding bouquet... I hope spring is just around the corner

Taina kirjoitti...

Onpa ihana torkkupeitto isoäidin neliöistä... Mahtavat värit! Minäkin virkkasin samalla tyylillä viime keväänä vaaleanpunaisen torkkupeitteen.

Mervi kirjoitti...

Thanks Rachel... yes, the spring is around the corner although we've got a lot of snow and it snowed some more yesterday. But, the weather is getting warmer and the days are longer... just a couple of months!!! How's the weather over there?!

Mervi kirjoitti...

Kiitos Taina! Aloitin peiton aikoja sitten, vielä muutama neliö ja pari kierrosta ympäri... tänä talvena se vielä valmistuu!!! Kun on kaikkea muutakin mukavaa tekemistä niin ei ehdi keskittyä yhteen asiaan... ;) Muistan sun peiton, se on ihana... toimii kyllä yhdellä värilläkin!